1. the calendar does not show anything clearly - there are 2 bookings that cannot be seen on the calendar.
2. The calendar is small - what if there are dozens of bookings?
3. The timeline (The Cart) shown is too small - what if there are dozens of items?
4. Most of the screen is taken up by service categories and opportunity to buy more stuff.
Can all-services/checkout be configured so that:
1. the calendar visually shows what is booked
2. The calendar and Cart timeline should be large and in the center and the categories/more-selling stoff should be in a small side block.
After all this is checkout - buying is normally complete - the customer just needs to validate his purchase at this stage.
1. You can use Translation tool at Backend of OS Services Booking to change the word "Employee" to "Service Provider" if you want.
2. You want to extend the width size of the calendar and the cart box, right?
I like your work and would like to buy. Only thing is I need this "view all bookings" solved. Can you tell me now, or after I buy, where in the code I will need to go to insert a "View" button to the right of the Checkout button?
I intend to have that button call a modal window with a global view of all bookings.