What is needed in TOTAL to get started?

• Sharon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #125077 by Sharon
RE: OS Services Booking

I have asked this question in email twice in last 11 days. No response. Please respond here.
  1. The site says "You are provided with payment plugins for payment processing - Paypal..." but later says "...are available.
    In simple terms, is PayPal payment gateway included in the OS Services Booking $39.99, or is the Payment gateway extra? ("
  2. The Payment Plugin button opens a page that does not list PayPal. But, I did find PayPal plugin via the top menu "Payment Plugins" then click "Event Booking Plugins" and PayPal is at $24.99
  3. To add even more confusion, the PayPal plugin says it requires Payment Form Plugins which I cannot find.
    (thanks for the tour!)

What add-ons, plugins, updates etcetera are needed in order to have OS Services Booking operating at it's fullest ability? Please show a total cost.

In short, I would like to install everything that is needed knowing what all I need and what the full cost is going to be. I'd like to buy it all at once, not be back and forth piecing things together. It's my client that wants to know - and so would I.

S.C.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #125088 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic What is needed in TOTAL to get started?
Hi Sharon,
Paypal payment plugin is included in OS Services Booking package, and the cost of OS Services Booking package is $ 39.99 USD.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharon

• Sharon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #125131 by Sharon
Replied by Sharon on topic What is needed in TOTAL to get started?

Mr. Dam wrote: Hi Sharon,
Paypal payment plugin is included in OS Services Booking package, and the cost of OS Services Booking package is $ 39.99 USD.
Thanks
Dam

Thank you. We have purchased and received the software and 1 receipt from PayPal.

In Dashboard > Configuration > General Settings is asks for "Download ID". There is no "Download ID" in the PayPal receipt., Will you be emailing something soon?

Also, disappointed that many tool tips don't open up and when needed, there are blank pages in the Documentation. What O/S, Browser, and device do you prefer we use to view these? We have Windows 7, 10, Linux Ubuntu (always up to date) and MAC Mojave.

More
4 years 11 months ago #125160 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
If you want to have the Invoice for OS Services Booking transaction, please submit ticket on category OS Services Booking and we will send you the invoice
Thanks
Dam

• Sharon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #125171 by Sharon

Mr. Dam wrote: Hi,
If you want to have the Invoice for OS Services Booking transaction, please submit ticket on category OS Services Booking and we will send you the invoice
Thanks
Dam

Clearly, I wasn't asking for an "invoice". I need to know where I get the "ID number" required by the software/app/program/addon. Is it on a invoice or do I have wait for a ticket to see if it is there, or will you tell me where the "ID number" is?
Still have no idea where to get a "ID number".

More
4 years 11 months ago #125246 by Mr. Dam
Hi Sharon,
To be honest, i am not sure with your idea on "ID number", OS Services Booking is GPL extension, so you don't need any ID number to use it. You just need to install OS Services Booking on your Joomla site and use it normally.
Thanks
Dam

• Sharon
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #125263 by Sharon

Mr. Dam wrote: Hi Sharon,
To be honest, i am not sure with your idea on "ID number", OS Services Booking is GPL extension, so you don't need any ID number to use it. You just need to install OS Services Booking on your Joomla site and use it normally.
Thanks
Dam

Hi
My sincere apologies. It's NOT "ID number", it is "Download ID". found in OS Services Dashboard > Configuration > General.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

S/inic

More
4 years 10 months ago #125331 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You can register a Download ID from this link: www.joomdonation.com/download-ids.html and enter it in OS Services Booking Configuration page.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam