OS Services Booking, user does not select employee

More
4 years 2 months ago #131305 by fdi
Hello Dam,

Would you be willing to create an additional project to customize the software for us to work this way for a fee? We would only be able to purchase the software if the customer purchasing the service could not control who the service is assigned to. We would need a Joomla admin to assign the service on the back end. Thanks for the consideration!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #131310 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Currently, OS Services Booking only allow to manage services from Backend side. We don't have solution to implement function to manage services at frontend
Thanks
Dam

More
4 years 2 months ago #131337 by fdi
Hi Dam,

This is my original post.

"Can the Services Booking component be set up to only allow site admins to assign an employee to a booked service? In the demo it looks like the user selects the employee on the front end. Is it possible for the user to purchase and book a service on the front end without choosing an employee, and then a site admin assigns an employee to the service on the back end through the component?"

You responded saying that it is not possible out of the box with OS Services, but can you customize the software to do that for a fee?

I'm not sure how or why my post got split into two areas. Sorry for any confusion!

More
4 years 2 months ago #131354 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Currently, we don't have solution to implement your idea. Hope you understand.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. Dam