• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #88679 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Payment Form version 5.0.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Payment Form, version 5.0.0. On this new version:

1. We added a Dashboard view in the extension. It allows you to quick access to any functions of the extension and see the payment statistic data (how many payments, total payment amount) TODAY, THIS WEEK, THIS MONTH, THIS YEAR

2. We re-worked backend layouts, make it nicer and easier to use. Now, you can change ordering of Forms, Custom Fields, Payment Plugins using AJAX re-ordering (drag and drop re-order), the same with the behavior of Joomla core

3. If you are a developer, you might want to know that we also modernized the codebase of the extension using namespace code. There are few benifits behidn this
- Avoid conflict with other extensions
- It will help developing more features into the extension easier in the future
- It will also help making the extension compatible with future releases of Joomla with minimum efford. At this state, I even think the extension will work with Joomla 4 (which is planed to release by the end of next year) out of the box :)

4. Next thing I will work on is adding support for more field types and support Joomla core auto-update to allow you to update to future releases of the extension using Joomla update (you can update from within the backend of your site instead of having to login to our website to download latest version and update it manually).

If you want to use these new nice improvements, please access to My Downloads menu item on our website, download latest version, upgrade it to your site. Before upgrading, please make sure you make a backup of your site so that in case something wrong, you can rollback to earlier status (as there are many changes in code base of the extension in this new version)

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #89005 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Payment Form version 5.0.0 released
Do I need to install plug_cb_pmhistory?

If so then how?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #89040 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Form version 5.0.0 released
Hi Alan

You don't need to install it. That plugin was written from long time ago and I am thinking about removing it. The purpose of that plugin is it displays payment plugin of the user in his CB profile, so you will only have to install it if you are using CB on your site

Even if you use CB, that plugin is also not needed

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan Bennett

More
7 years 5 months ago #89069 by Tariq Dweik
Replied by Tariq Dweik on topic Payment Form version 5.0.0 released
HEllo,

Does this version has the support for paypal payments? or shall I need to buy that as seperate plugin?

thanks,

-T

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago #89073 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Form version 5.0.0 released
Hi

PayPal payment comes with Payment Form out of the box. You don't have to buy it separately

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc