Questions about Payment Form extension

Backend SQL syntax error when editing payment

• Arnaud Gautron
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #92586 by Arnaud Gautron
Backend SQL syntax error when editing payment was created by Arnaud Gautron
Hi.

Thanks for Payment Form, very good and exhaustive extension though quite difficult to fully customize.

I try to edit payments in the backend of Payment Form. When I choose to save some changes (for example, changing the status of the "Paid" item from "no" to "yes", I receive the following error after clicking on "save" :

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) ORDER BY a.ordering' at line 3 SQL=SELECT a.* FROM #__pf_fields AS a WHERE a.published = 1 AND (form_id = -1 OR id IN (SELECT field_id FROM #__pf_form_fields WHERE form_id=)) ORDER BY a.ordering

I'm using the extension on Joomla! 3.6.4 / PHP 7.
I tested on both development local site and production site and it doesn't work in both cases.
I need this feature because my client, who organizes medical congresses, needs to manually check in the backend of payment form if the client is really there. I created a custom hidden on frontend checkbox field that the admin can use in the backend. The changes in the backend need obviously to be saved !

Thanks for your help.

Arnaud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #92729 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Backend SQL syntax error when editing payment
Hi Arnaud

I think the error might happen because when you add/edit the payment record, you forgot to choose a form? Could you please check?

If you select a form before saving and still see the issue, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check it directly on the site for you

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc