Questions about Payment Form extension

os_molpay Plugin Error

• Hardeep Singh
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94304 by Hardeep Singh
os_molpay Plugin Error was created by Hardeep Singh
When i try to submit a payment i get this error from the Molpay page "Your payment info format is not correct!"

Checked with Molpay and they sent this message:

"Hi,
We found that your buyer is having problem to access payment page with error "Your payment info format is not correct !" display on screen.

FYI, this problem is due to wrong Vcode generated and causes the error to access payment page.

MOLPay system have a feature "Enable verify payment form" under merchant profile. The purpose of this feature is to avoid online user to change amount from payment url link. Therefore, an additional security code (vcode) required to avoid any changes on any value pass to payment secure page.

Kindly refer to MOLPay API documentation for more information on "How to generate vcode”.

You may always use the following tool to verify or generate the vcode for verification purpose during your integration:

www.onlinepayment.com.my/MOLPay/query/vcode.php

You are advice to perform transaction testing in order to make sure everything is running smoothly before you can start receiving payment from the buyer.

Note:
Verify key - is security password generated by MOLPay which you cannot disclosed to protect your E-commerce website.
Vcode - an additional security code which required MOLPay Verify key in order to protect your secure online payment page."

Please help! I need this to be working soon.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc