Questions about Payment Form extension

Payment form is getting 500'd :(

• Michael
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100443 by Michael
Payment form is getting 500'd :( was created by Michael
Hi guys!

I'm having an issue where the payment form is getting 500'd after it has gone through the payment gateways and completed. It is dieing on this page: .../component/com_pmform/AccessCode,...redacted..../Itemid,0/id,10932/payment_method,os_ewayrapid/task,payment_confirm/

I have tried looking through the error_log at the root of the public_http which joomla is located but I am only getting these errors (from another component):
Code:
[28-Jun-2017 08:40:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: basePriceWithTax in /home/furnitu6/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php on line 767 [28-Jun-2017 08:40:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: salesPrice in /home/furnitu6/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php on line 767 [28-Jun-2017 08:40:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/furnitu6/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_virtuemart.php on line 355

The first issue we had was that the built in caching (we think it was the built in one, we took over this site and the developer who knew joomla has left) was caching other peoples forms so the tokens were being cached and returned to the next person to fill the form out. To fix this we saw that some people had success with disabling that System - Page Cache and added jolcache (and set it up to not cache the com_pmform) which got us past the token issue. But now after a bunch of redirects, after finally landing back on our site we get a 500 from the above URL.

If there are more log files I can give you or other things I can tell you please let me know. Bellow is the versions of the stuff running on the site

Database Version 5.6.35
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 5.5.38
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable
JotCache Version 6.0.2
Payment Form version 5.1.0
virtuemart version . 4.2
virtuemart admin version 2.9.8a

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc