Questions about Payment Form extension

Client no longer getting confirmation email

• Michael
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #100445 by Michael
The client used to get the email which is beside the label: "Admin email body" as well as one which had the title Receipt of APPROVED purchase/payment @ eWAY.

They now only get the Receipt of APPROVED purchase/payment @ eWAY and not the email which has the label "Admin email body" which is under configuration => messages.

I have send a test email and that is working (via joomla's test)

I searched the public_http error_log for error messages reguarding the email but only got:
Code:
[28-Jun-2017 08:40:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: basePriceWithTax in /home/furnitu6/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php on line 767 [28-Jun-2017 08:40:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: salesPrice in /home/furnitu6/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php on line 767 [28-Jun-2017 08:40:33 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/furnitu6/public_html/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_virtuemart.php on line 355

We recently had issues with Joomla page caching and had to switch it off in favour of JotCache. Prior to this supposidly the email sent, however I have not worked with this client much so who knows when it broke.

If there are more log files I can give you or other things I can tell you please let me know. Bellow is the versions of the stuff running on the site

Database Version 5.6.35
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 5.5.38
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable
JotCache Version 6.0.2
Payment Form version 5.1.0
virtuemart version . 4.2
virtuemart admin version 2.9.8a

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #100507 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Client no longer getting confirmation email
Hello Michael

Might be something with Mail Settings on your site. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and the link to the form

We are going to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc