Questions about Payment Form extension

Change font size of Heading field

More
6 years 4 months ago #106827 by Julie
Change font size of Heading field was created by Julie
Hello,

I'm working on Payment Form here ---> nice.edu.au/payment-form-christian-education and would like to add generic text above the comments field. The only field I've found to enable this is 'heading' but I'd like the font to be smaller - the same as normal paragraphs. You can see I've tried to make it work with the text 'Chris' text here'. This is the field I need to change.

Also, is it possible to change the main title of the form from 'Payment for 'What is Christian Education' to Enrol in 'What is Christian Education'

Many thanks,

Julie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #106896 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Change font size of Heading field
Hello Julie

1. If you want to change the font-size of the heading text, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that our template developer can add some css code to make it works for you

2. To change the text, go to Payment Form -> Translation, find the language item PF_FORM_FOR, change it to meet your need

Tuan

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #107151 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Change font size of Heading field
Thanks Tuan,

I totally missed the PF_FORM_FOR field!

When the css code has been applied, could you please send me the details for my change log.

Thanks

Juli
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc. Reason: Remove super admin account

More
6 years 3 months ago #107153 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Change font size of Heading field
Hello Julie

Please go to www.joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html , submit a support ticket sending us the information so that our support staff can work on it

Please never post super admin account of your site on a public forum like you did here

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc