Payment Form version 5.4.2 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #121401 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Payment Form version 5.4.2 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Payment Form, version 5.4.2. This version contains some small improvements:

1. Added Receive Confirmation Email setting to custom field

With this setting, you can create a Texbox custom fee field to allow users to enter an email address into the field and that email will receive payment confirmation email sent by the system (same with the main email field). It could be useful in some case.

2. Add Filterable setting to custom field

If you create custom field type Checkboxes/Radio/Select and set Filterable to Yes, when you access to Payments Management screen, the system will allow you to filter for payment records based on options of the field

3. Added a hidden tool to make a custom field can be searchable

By default, Payment Form allows you to search for payment records base on First Name, Last Name, Email and Transaction ID. If you want to search for payment records base on certain custom field, you can login to administrator area and access to this URL:

domain.com/administrator/index.php?optio...d_id=ID_OF_THE_FIELD

For example domain.com/administrator/index.php?optio...ort_able&field_id=40 will allow you to search for payment records base on data of custom field with ID = 40 (of course domain.com must be replaced with actual URL of your site)

Please update your site to this updated version to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #123057 by Nicole Warner
Replied by Nicole Warner on topic Payment Form version 5.4.2 released
Hi Tuan!
I'm just installing the update and in the folders I downloaded I see com_pmform.zip, which installed perfectly, and then plug_cb_pmhistory.zip. I used drag & drop in my site but the site throws one notification "JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file" and an error "Unable to find install package".

Usually when something like this happens I have simply missed a step somewhere that I'm not aware of. What do I need to do differently? (Also, updating through my site didn't work, it couldn't connect to the server.)

Thanks in advance!
Nicole

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #123074 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Form version 5.4.2 released
Hi Nicole

That's a community builder plugin, so you only need to install it if you are using Community Builder extension on your site and it will be installed via Community Builder. If you don't use Community Builder, no need to install that plugin

Tuan

More
5 years 1 month ago #123138 by Nicole Warner
Replied by Nicole Warner on topic Payment Form version 5.4.2 released
Hi Tuan,

Ah! I knew I recognized the initial CB from somewhere. I don't use it, so thank you!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #123158 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Form version 5.4.2 released
OK Nicole. In that case, no need to install the plugin

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc