Questions about Payment Form extension

No history payments not published

• EPOK Studio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #129670 by EPOK Studio
No history payments not published was created by EPOK Studio
Hi, i use a Joomla! 3.9.6 with payment form version 3.8 and paybox module (developped in 2015) - whatever version of joomla i use (even a 2015 version) i get no history on payment records (they remain published = 0 in database so don't appear in the payment history in admin). The url from paybox work fine, i land on the desired pages when i cancel or validate a payment, but the module sets every payment on paid (i can not uncheck it to unpaid) if i publish it from the database. Otherwise, when i set an offline payment, i get the history, the pdf is generated but it is still set as paid and i cannot change it either to unpaid. Tell me if you need access to my site - thanx in advance i really need help on this one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #129672 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic No history payments not published
Hello

The problem here is with the paybox payment plugin. Normally, when payment is completed, the status of payment record need to be paid (published = 1 in the database), not pending

The extension won't show incomplete payment records (published = 0) in case user uses online payment method

So in this case, you will need to check the paybox payment method to see what's wrong with it (who developed that payment plugin for you?)

Tuan

• EPOK Studio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #129686 by EPOK Studio
Replied by EPOK Studio on topic No history payments not published
Hello Tuan i forgot who developed it it was in 2015 ... would you be able to fix it if i pay you of course ?

More
4 years 5 months ago #129687 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic No history payments not published
Hello

Please send a copy of payment plugin to my email tuanpn@joomdonation.com

I will look at it to see if it could be fixed

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc