Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Limits to campaign

• Corinne
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #1395 by Corinne
Limits to campaign was created by Corinne
Hi,

I am wondering if there are limits to the number of campaigns you can have going at once? Also, if you have raised enough donations for one campaign will it stop collecting money? Can you put a description within the campaign?

One last question...I saw in your forum that people are wondering how to secure just the form. Is it possible?

Over all you seem to have a great extension that looks to be everything I have been wishing for. I also like how open to helping people you have been. If this extention is everything I think it is I will be spending the time to write a review on the directory for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1396 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Limits to campaign
Hi Corrine

I am wondering if there are limits to the number of campaigns you can have going at once? Also, if you have raised enough donations for one campaign will it stop collecting money? Can you put a description within the campaign?

You can create un-limited campaigns within the extension . The campaign only stops collecting money if you unpublish it from back-end of the extension . Each campaign has a description which we will display above donation form so that users will see the purpose of the campaign.... before making donation .

The secure form is only need for Authorize.net . Currently , It is not available yet . I am working hard on it and hope that the next version will be released at the middle of next week with secure form feature for authorize.net and some other nice features ( campaign thermometer , one time and recurring donation on the same form.....)

I am working hard to make Joom Donation become the best donation extensions for Joomla .

And finally , thank you very much for willing to writing a nice review for my extension . It will make my extension become more popular and I can get more funds to spend more time to add more features to it .

Regards ,
Ossolution Team

• Corinne
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #1397 by Corinne
Replied by Corinne on topic Re:Limits to campaign
Thank you for answering all of my questions. I just purchased and am going to go install now. Hopefully the JS integration is as straight forward as your answers.:) Thanks again!

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam