Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Customers via on-line auction

• Frank Andrews
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #2264 by Frank Andrews
Customers via on-line auction was created by Frank Andrews
I would like to sell downloadable documents both from the website and via on-line auction sites. How would I set it up so that the auction buyers get their download? Or would I just tell them to complete purchase via the website?

Do the buyers need to register on the site to make a purchase?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Frank Andrews
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #2265 by Frank Andrews
Replied by Frank Andrews on topic Re: Customers via on-line auction
p.s. How strange, I was also looking for a tool like Document Seller without luck but came to your site for Joom Donation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2266 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Customers via on-line auction
Hi

I would like to sell downloadable documents both from the website and via on-line auction sites. How would I set it up so that the auction buyers get their download? Or would I just tell them to complete purchase via the website?

=> You need to ask them to complete purchase via the website .

Do the buyers need to register on the site to make a purchase?

=> They don't need to register to make purchase . However, if they logged in before purchasing, the order is associated to their account so that they can download future version of documents . If the buyers don't log in when purchasing documents, they can register for an account later and use the license code (they will receivce this code via email) to associate the order to their account .

p.s. How strange, I was also looking for a tool like Document Seller without luck but came to your site for Joom Donation.

=> Joom Donation is just a product of our team . We developed some more extensions : Documents Seller, Google translation for Joomfish.... . That is why you came here :) .

Thanks and hope to receive your order soon :) .

Regards,
Tuan
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam