cost and format of files

• johnyjohny johnyjohny
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2564 by johnyjohny johnyjohny
cost and format of files was created by johnyjohny johnyjohny
Hello
I have interest to buy documents seller and I would like to know
1. how much it cost and are there any limit for my sites and time ? like subscribe for a year for one site only etc.
2. does it support different formats from word, excel, mp3, pdf, mpeg, jpeg ect. cause I have photos, videos, excel, powerpoints ... for sell. Are there any limit for files' numbers and file size?
thanks
Johny B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 1 month ago #2566 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:cost and format of files
Hi
Thanks for interested in my extension . Here is the answers for your questions :

How much it cost and are there any limit for my sites and time ? like subscribe for a year for one site only etc

=> The extension costs you $19.95 . Each license will be valid for one site. You will get free upgrade for the extension for lifetime .

does it support different formats from word, excel, mp3, pdf, mpeg, jpeg ect. cause I have photos, videos, excel, powerpoints ... for sell. Are there any limit for files' numbers and file size?
thanks
Johny

=> The extension supports all file types . The filesize is limited by setting of your hosting server . You can easily change this setting . If the file is too big, you can also upload it manually via FTP and setup it for selling .

Hope my explanation is clear to you. I am looking forward to receiving your order .

Best regards,
Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam