Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Multiple Questions: Documentation, Imports, index

• Stephen Titchenal
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2617 by Stephen Titchenal
Multiple Questions: Documentation, Imports, index was created by Stephen Titchenal
1. Is documentation available to view before purchase
2. Can you provide details on fields available during import process (including the file url). (We have over 3000 entries in a database we want to import) Do you have any examples of customers that have 1000s of entries?
3. What fields are available - are there custom fields?
4. What fields are available for searching (advanced search?). Are all fields indexed for fast searching?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2666 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Multiple Questions: Documentation, Imports, index
Hi

Thanks for interested in the extension. Here are my answers to your questions :

1. Customer could not view document until they purchased the document .
2. Can you provide details on fields available during import process (including the file url). (We have over 3000 entries in a database we want to import) Do you have any examples of customers that have 1000s of entries? => I don't understand the first question . I have a customer which has 680 products .
3. There are basic fields : Title, short description, description, price ,... In the current version, no custom fields are available .
4. Right now, the extension only search for title, description, short description. If you are selling pdf documents, we will have pdf indexer plugin .

Hope my explanation is clear to you. I am looking forward to receiving your orders .

Regards,
Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam