Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Help me choose product... JoomDonation? Pmt Form?

• greenlantern
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4424 by greenlantern
I need to be able to create a few Payment Forms for my company's service plans. These are Subscription based, so we want the form to link to PayPal Subscriptions (Enhanced Recurring Payments) for automatic, recurring payments.
Click for more info on PayPal Enhanced Recurring Payments

The Payment Form product looks great, but doesn't seem to support Paypal Subscription feature.

Joom Donation product seems to support recurring payments, but doesn't seem to be geared towards preconfigured "subscription plans".

Again, we must be able to preconfigure monthly, quarterly or annual recurring payments for different levels of service.

Does this company/developer have a solution or product that will do what I need? Payment Form is 90% there... it just need to to be able to support and pass the PayPal Subscription data.

I'm eager to find a solution and willing to pay for a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4425 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Help me choose product... JoomDonation? Pmt Form?
Hi

In the current version, Payment Form does not support recurring payment . If It is OK, you can hire me for customizing Payment Form as custom development .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• greenlantern
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4428 by greenlantern
Hi Tuan, :)

I have purchased Payment Form, and I really like it... I only wish it supported PayPal Subscriptions.

Maybe you could add these features and sell it as a new product, "Subscription Form"? I'd buy it! :)

You'd just need to add a few subscription fields to Payment Form, then pass the subscription variables to PayPal.

Here are the extra HTML variables for PayPal Subscriptions.

PayPal Subscription Variables

I need to be able to use “trial period 1”, “trial period 2”, plus most of the other options.

Let me know how much it would cost to buy a subscription product or have this done to Payment Form.

Thanks!

• greenlantern
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4434 by greenlantern
Tuan, I would like to get a quote to have you customize Payment Form to support PayPal Subscriptions.

Thank you.

• greenlantern
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4444 by greenlantern
Hi Tuan,

Please contact me.

I would like to obtain a price for customization of Payment Form.

Thank you. :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #4445 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Help me choose product... JoomDonation? Pmt Form?
Hi

I am working to finish new verison of Documents Seller. Could you please contact me via Skype , YM , MSN or Gtalk so that we can discuss more detail about it ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam