Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Events Booking for an Art Workshop Center

• dfinkeldei
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4613 by dfinkeldei
Events Booking for an Art Workshop Center was created by dfinkeldei
I have a client that needs an application for event registration for art workshops. Can you answer each please. I've used several event registration components in the past and this one looks better than them but I have some questions:

1. There could be many events scheduled on the same day, some could be at the same time in different class rooms. I assume this is possible?

2. Some workshops would be continuous, example: 8:00 to 5:00 for 5 days straight. Some workshops would be discontinuous, example: 8:00 to 12:00 every Saturday for 4 weeks.

3. Some users will want to register for multiple workshops and checkout/pay via paypal only once. Some of the Joomla extensions I've used in the past don't have this capability.

4. The description for each class must have the ability for multiple images (a picture/link of the instructor with link to instructor bio, Pictures of the instructors art), ability to download documents such as pdf or word docs of materials lists and other supporting documents. If Event Booking uses Joomla core articles for the event description, then all this can be handled in the article attached to the event. If it's not article driven does Event Booking have this capability?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam