Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

4 Questions before buying

• Frank H
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4756 by Frank H
4 Questions before buying was created by Frank H
Hello

This looks like a very nice extension. We're planning to use it to let our customers book education and seminars, and it looks like it will be perfect for this.

I have a couple of questions about it before I tell my boss to buy it. :)

1. Must users be registered in Joomla for this extension? (We don't want people to need to register in Joomla itself, only on the events they want to take part in)

2. The forms that people fill in, can things like "State" be disabled? (are there any fields in the forms that must be there?)

3. The payment methods, is "Offline Payment" so that my boss can fetch the registered people for an event and then do manual invoices to the registered people? (We don't want the online payments, but rather do manual invoices, but it would be nice to be able to make the cost visible for those booking an event.)

4. Is the extension written in readable format? So it's possible to do minor tweaks myself, if I need to "tune" it to my enviroment/demands. (I have had to do so on other extensions, to suit our needs)
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Frank H.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4757 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: 4 Questions before buying
Hi

Thanks for interested in the extension. Here are my answer to your questions :

1. Must users be registered in Joomla for this extension? (We don't want people to need to register in Joomla itself, only on the events they want to take part in)

=> No, they don't. They just need to click on registraiton button, fill-in the fields you need to process the registration. No registration is required here .

2. The forms that people fill in, can things like "State" be disabled? (are there any fields in the forms that must be there?)

=> You can choose to show/hide, require/not require any fields on registration form. This can be configurable based on Gloabal configuration of the extension. Individual event can even override this global setting, very flexiable.

3. The payment methods, is "Offline Payment" so that my boss can fetch the registered people for an event and then do manual invoices to the registered people? (We don't want the online payments, but rather do manual invoices, but it would be nice to be able to make the cost visible for those booking an event.)

=> Yes . Offline payment is available within the extension (You can disable any payment methods you want from back-end of the extension, so in this case, you can disable all other payment methods and only enable offline payment) .

4. Is the extension written in readable format? So it's possible to do minor tweaks myself, if I need to "tune" it to my enviroment/demands. (I have had to do so on other extensions, to suit our needs)

=> I am a 4 years experienced Joomla developer, so my extension follow Joomla / PHP coding standard . It follow MVC programming model, so It is very easy to tweak the extension to meet your need . I am available for help in case you have any questions .

I am looking forward to receiving your order .

Regards,

Tuan

• Frank H
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4759 by Frank H
Replied by Frank H on topic Re: 4 Questions before buying
Thanks for the answers. The order has been done :)

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam