Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Integrating multiple components into 1 checkout

• boogers
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #92551 by boogers
Hi.
I am going to be purchasing both OS Services Booking and Membership Pro. Is there an easy way for a visitor to my site to purchase a membership and book a service from a single checkout page?

I currently have eShop if that could help with the integration. I need to avoid multiple checkouts for a single customer wanting both a membership and to book a service at all costs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #92631 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Integrating multiple components into 1 checkout
Hi

Unfortunately, it is not possible. Each extensions you mentioned above has a separate registration/checkout process. There is not an option to combine it into one checkout

Regards,

Tuan

• boogers
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #92802 by boogers
Last question. Could this scenario work...

User buys membership and gains access to restricted part of website.
Inside the restricted area is now an option to schedule a service (free of charge).
They select the service and day/time they want.
Their registration form is populated using the details in the account they are logged into. (preventing them from entering all of their account information again)

I'm not sure if a free service booking requires checkout, or if checkout/registration are one in the same. Could this setup work and be user friendly for visitors?

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam