Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Presale Question

• magicman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #5618 by magicman
Presale Question was created by magicman
I have a few questions before purchasing.

1. I read that the confirmation emails are across the board set to all the events. In the latest version do the event managers have the capabilities to have it each confirmation email be different for each event?

2. Reminder emails. Does the component have the ability to send out a reminder say 2 weeks before the event?

3. Does the component also send a email to the event manager about a client registering?

4. Does the component have the ability to automatically pull the event off the public site after their "end date"?

Looking forward to hearing back as this will help us choose if this is the right solution for us.

Best,

Michael Pignataro
VP of Operation - www.corephp.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5631 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Presale Question
Hi Michael

Thanks for interested in my extension. Here is my answer to your questions :

1. I read that the confirmation emails are across the board set to all the events. In the latest version do the event managers have the capabilities to have it each confirmation email be different for each event?

=> This feature is currently being developed. It will be ready in the next few hours .

2. Reminder emails. Does the component have the ability to send out a reminder say 2 weeks before the event?

=> This feature is not available in the current version. However, It is a nice feature, so I will add it to the extension in the near future .

3. Does the component also send a email to the event manager about a client registering?

=> Yes. When someone register for the event, a notification email will be sent to event manager. Also, a confirmation email will be sent to registrant, too .

4. Does the component have the ability to automatically pull the event off the public site after their "end date"

=> Yes .

Hope my answers are clear to you. I am looking forward to receiving your order :) .

Regards,

Tuan

• magicman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #5634 by magicman
Replied by magicman on topic Re: Presale Question
Tuan,

Thank you for getting back to me on my questions. I will review this with my team and get back to you.

When do you think a reminder feature will be added. This is the biggest decision maker for our client. Maybe in a couple of hours B) Thanks again and looking forward to learning more!!

Best,

More
13 years 4 months ago #5636 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michael

I think the reminder feature will be available by the end of this week :) .

Hope your team will choose my extension for your clients :) .

Regards,

Tuan

PS : I just reliazed that you are from corephp team, a great Joomla developer team :) .

• magicman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #5637 by magicman
Tuan,

Oh wow that would be awesome if that is available by end of week. This would be a turning point for our client. I will present for them. Please inform us when this is ready so we can purchase.

Best,

Michael Pignataro

PS. Thanks for the kind words. Yes I am from www.corephp.com We are always looking for other great components out there for our clients and this so far has caught our attention :woohoo: Feel free to contact me direct for any questions ;)

More
13 years 4 months ago #5638 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Michael !

I will inform you once this feature is added to the download package .

Best Regards !

• magicman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #5708 by magicman
Just wanted to follow up to see how things are progressing? Do you have a release date for this? Looking forward to hearing back.

Best,
Michael

• magicman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #5729 by magicman
Ok I made the purchase and looking forward to the new features you that i posted above to be added.

So far I am TRULY enjoying this component. Very EASY to use. Will be testing alot more of it next week when i get real data in and so forth. So thanks again for a great job.

Best,

Michael Pignataro
VP of Operations --> www.corephp.com

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam