Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Upcoming Events Column Layout: Pagination

• Siterelish LRM
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #93053 by Siterelish LRM
Upcoming Events Column Layout: Pagination was created by Siterelish LRM
UPDATE: I think this may be a bug as having added more events to the component, only the events in 1 category are not showing up. I've double checked the category to make sure it is published (it is), and have increased the number of categories per page in the configuration settings from 9 (which is the number of categories we have) to 20, and the events in this category still aren't showing up. As a result, I have a support ticket for this now. When I get an answer/fix, I'll be sure to update this forum post in case anyone else runs into this issue too :)

Not sure what I may have missed, but using the upcoming events column layout there is no pagination button for when we have more than 10 events running. And I've tried to adjust the events a higher number (from 5, to 10, to 11, to now 20), but it still only shows 6 events despite currently having 11 in the component. How do I fix this? I've gone through the configuration settings (general and theme tabs) and can't find another setting to set. Please advise; thanks!
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Siterelish LRM. Reason: fixed typos o_O

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Siterelish LRM
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #93091 by Siterelish LRM
Replied by Siterelish LRM on topic Upcoming Events Column Layout: Pagination
So I created another new category and suddenly the two events that were not showing up when assigned to this new category are suddenly showing up. So I'm not sure what the "bug" was/is, but creating a new category fixed it for me.

If I get a response on my support ticket though, I'll post their response here too :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam