Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Add link to Terms of Service in a form

• Julius de Kempenaer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #93442 by Julius de Kempenaer
Add link to Terms of Service in a form was created by Julius de Kempenaer
oops noticed that i posted in wrong category, should be Membership pro section .....

Hi there,

I am trying to add a link to a Terms of Service document on a form. I have added a custom field type checkbox which needs to be checked before subscription can be processed. I have fiddled around with adding a link <a href="https://TOSDOCUMENT">ToS in the Extra box but that does not get accepted. Also what does the "Size" box do under display settings, could not find that in the docs.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Julius de Kempenaer. Reason: wrong category

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #93509 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Add link to Terms of Service in a form
Hello Julius

Unfortunately, it is not possible to have it works like that by default. Membership Pro only accept an article as terms and conditions. It doesn't allow a link to be used as terms and condition. So in this case, you would need to edit code if you want to have it works like that

If you have a fixed link for all plans, you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and the link to the document, I can help editing the code for you

For the Size box, it is used to control how many options will be displayed per row. For example, if you want 2 options in one row, set Size to 2

Regards,

Tuan

• Julius de Kempenaer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #94269 by Julius de Kempenaer
Replied by Julius de Kempenaer on topic Add link to Terms of Service in a form
Not sure what you mean by "accept an article as Terms and Conditions"? The file that I am pointing to IS actually an article? What I have done now is made the field name/description into a link and that gets accepted, when clicked it will open the Tos in a separate tab. But if there is a smarter way to do it, I am all ears. ; )

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam