Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event Booking Email Notifications stopped working

• jeannettefh
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #94589 by jeannettefh
Hello!

I am using Event Booking version 2.13.2 on Joomla 3.6.5. I have received about 11 confirmation emails for people registering for an event coming up, but then it stopped sending them out today. I can see the new registrants when I go into the admin of Event Booking, but I am not receiving anymore email confirmations (and the registrants are not receiving any either). Do you know what the problem could be?

Thank you so much!

Jeannette

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #94592 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event Booking Email Notifications stopped working
Hi Jeannette

Might be a problem with the mail server of your hosting provider. Please monitor the next registration to see how it works, then we can check it further

If you still don't receive email for your next registration, then it might be a problem with your mail server. Try to go to Users -> Manager, create a new user, then check to see whether that user receives email or not. If not, then problem is with your mail server

Tuan

More
7 years 1 month ago #94593 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event Booking Email Notifications stopped working
Also, maybe you should try to change Notification Emails config option to use a different email, too

Tuan

• jeannettefh
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #94637 by jeannettefh
Replied by jeannettefh on topic Event Booking Email Notifications stopped working
Hello Tuan,

Thanks for your quick response! It was actually a problem with the server. Apparently the website had reached the daily quota of 10000 program and script executions, so they limited web services for the website that day. They have removed the limit now, but there are still about 5 people who registered who are still in pending mode and confirmation emails have not gone out. I unpublished and republished the event to see if that would help, but if you have any other advice to get it working again, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jeannette

More
7 years 1 month ago #94650 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
For these 5 people, did they make payment for the registration or not? For now, I guess you can edit the registration record, change the status to Paid manually, then continue monitoring your next registration

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam