Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Some questions before we can decide (event bookns)

• Luis aldoma
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago #95965 by Luis aldoma
hi, we have a few questiions befor we can choose between this plugin and others...
  • can i register course participants from my office reception? i mean, can my secretary make the registry for a person who is in front of her desk? (my secretary does not have acces to my joomla back-end, in fact her PC does no have internet at all)
  • in my country we have currency control, is illegal to use currencies, so we cannot use a payment plugin, but my bank allows mw to configure their payment api to develop a payment pplataform, do you can make that developmen for us?
  • how is the integration with ACYMailing?
  • does this plugin integrate whit my registered user database?
i hope you can help us to make a desition

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #95973 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Some questions before we can decide (event bookns)
Hello Luis

1. In this case, your secretary can enter the data into an Excel file and send it to you. Then you can import it into Events Booking Registrants

2. That's something I could not be sure. That depends on your bank API, and if we develop it, you will have to pay for the development. The price is usually from 150$ to 180$.

3. The integration with ACY Mailing, see eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/newslet...ymailing-integration

4. Yes, it is integrated

Hope my answers are clear to you. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards

Tuan

• Luis aldoma
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #98505 by Luis aldoma
Replied by Luis aldoma on topic Some questions before we can decide (event bookns)
Hi Tuan.... we wanna make another step to go deeper in this component... about the events registration, does this componet allow to register people in events from the back end? or just import an CVS or Excel files?

More
6 years 10 months ago #98507 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Some questions before we can decide (event bookns)
You as administrator of the site can add registrant manually from backend of your site

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam