Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Quick Questions Before Purchase

More
6 years 11 months ago #99008 by Jim
Quick Questions Before Purchase was created by Jim
Hi Tuan,

We are stetting up a joomla site base on www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_charity
We will be selling memberships to people in different countries in Asia. The membership price will be basically the same in each country but we will price the memberships in the local currency and either receive payments via paypal or via credit card payment. I wanted to know the following:
1. Are we going to be able to display different currencies for different membership plans?
2. Do we have to make a lot of alterations when we install the product or can we direct it to follow the template style?
3. Can we disable the discount amount and the tax amount in the payment process page?
4. Do we get an email each time a new member signs up? We want to send each member a digital membership card which I believe we will have to get from a 3rd party provider so will want to send it out as soon as each member signs up.

Cheers Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #99038 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Quick Questions Before Purchase
Hello Jim

1=> Unfortunately, it is not possible. The extension only allow you to select one currency for a plan, so if you want to display price in multiple currencies, the only way is put these information into description of the plan

2=> No, you should not have to change anything since the HTML markup of the extension is based on twitter bootstrap (which is most templates are using, including ja_charity template). So it should work out of the box without any needed modification.

3=> If you don't have coupon and tax enabled, these will be hidden, don'tworry

4=> Yes. Each time members sign up, you will receive notification email and members also receive notification emails from the system, too

Hope my answers are clear to you

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 11 months ago #99040 by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic Quick Questions Before Purchase
Hi Tuan,

Sorry for #1 What i meant was that in a page like this www.theplatinumlist.com/index.php/about-us/sign-up-benefits if at the bottom where it said sign up it said purchase when you clicked on that could it take you to a checkout page with the currency set as Rp and then if you clicked on the one in Vietnam Dong iot would take you to a checkout page in Vietnam Dong.

More
6 years 11 months ago #99042 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Quick Questions Before Purchase
Yes, that's doable, then. In this case, for each currency, you will need to create a subscription plan for that currency

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam