Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Special request, can Eshop handle this?

More
6 years 11 months ago #99009 by Juha
Hi to all,

I tried to do the search, but I couldn't find the answer. I need web shop with its basic functionalities. I also need that Eshop handles my stock (how much stuff I have in stock) and also when I sell something it gets the quantity in stock immediately updated.

I go to fairs to sell these same products, so I need the possibility to sell with cash and bank cards (Visa, Mastercard etc..) Is this possible? This is crucial for my web shop.

Thank you beforehand for your answers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 11 months ago #99010 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Special request, can Eshop handle this?
Dear Juha,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. Regarding your questions:

1. Yes, that's a basic function and EShop can handle it very well. So you will enter the quantity in stock for each product. Once a product is ordered, the system will update the quantity in stock immediately. It works exactly as you want.

2. EShop supports many payment plugins: Offline, PayPal, PayPal Pro, etc. You can read more about them here and choose some of them to accept payments for your store: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/plugins-and-themes/payment-plugins

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely, Giang

More
6 years 11 months ago #99019 by Juha
Replied by Juha on topic Special request, can Eshop handle this?
Thank you for your quick response.

I have one question: If I sell something in our shop (the actual client is present) and he pays with cash or card. Can I easily do the selling (without too many steps)?

br. Juha

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #99052 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Special request, can Eshop handle this?
Hello Juha,

It's easily and simple to checkout. Simplest is enter the payment address, then choose payment option to complete order. It's one page checkout.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam