Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

JomSocial integration, mini-calendar module etc.

• recurring
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #5861 by recurring
Hello,

This extension has had a lot of high praise. Congrats to the developer(s). :)

It's got my attention but I was wondering about these three things:

a) Does Event Booking currently have an associated min-calendar module to display in the right/left columns of a Joomla! page?
b) JomSocial is the social community component used on my client's site. I was hoping to find a robust events booking system which allows users to signup for events, and to have the option of showing who registers for events in the general Activity Stream.
c) Can you limit spaces available per event? (anything from 1 to 99999) :)

Thanks!

Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 5 months ago #5863 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: JomSocial integration, mini-calendar module etc.
Hi Matt

Thanks for interested in the extension. Here are my answers to your questions :

a) Does Event Booking currently have an associated min-calendar module to display in the right/left columns of a Joomla! page?

=> This is not available in the download package of the extension. We have the feature developed in the development (will release it in the next version of the extension). However, for now, we need some more testing for it .

b) JomSocial is the social community component used on my client's site. I was hoping to find a robust events booking system which allows users to signup for events, and to have the option of showing who registers for events in the general Activity Stream.

=> It is not available yet .

c) Can you limit spaces available per event? (anything from 1 to 99999)

=> Yes, when you create a new event, there will be a capacity file which allows you to limit number of registrants for one event .

Hope my answers is clear to you .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 4 months ago #5945 by msw1001

admin wrote:

=> This is not available in the download package of the extension. We have the feature developed in the development (will release it in the next version of the extension). However, for now, we need some more testing for it .

This would be such a great feature, do you have any idea when it will be ready for release?

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam