Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Presale : registration price depends cat. member

More
6 years 8 months ago #101087 by mar
Hello there !

I would like the registration price rate to automatically vary according to the group category of the connected member.
For example, if I am logged in as a Diamond member, the displayed price is 100 euros. If I am logged in as Silver, the price displayed is 50 euros.
There will be 3 prices and it may vary depending on the event.
Is it possible to do this with your tool ?

In advance, thank you ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #101093 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Presale : registration price depends cat. member
Hi Mar

Yes. It is possible. You can setup Members Discount for each event. Basically, for each event, you can give different discount amount for members based on their Joomla user group. See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...nt#discount-settings

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 6 months ago #103130 by mar
Thank you, is it possible to "choose the price" (and not discount amount) for each event for members based on their Joomla user group ?

More
6 years 6 months ago #103160 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Presale : registration price depends cat. member
Hi Mar

No, you will need to enter discount amounts for each groups you want to give discount. We don't have support for choose the price option

Tuan

More
5 years 11 months ago #111930 by mar
Hello,
I relaunch this topic because I realize that it's not possible to choose a price for three different groups.
Apparently I am limited to only two groups?

If so, how can I do that?

More
5 years 11 months ago #111932 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
HI Mar

You can choose any number of groups you want and give each of these groups different discount amount, not limit to 2 groups

What happens at the moment when you choose 3 groups?

Tuan

More
5 years 11 months ago #111942 by mar
Hello Tuan,

I don't want to make two prices for three groups.
i want to make three prices for three groups. Example : 100$ for Manager, 80$ for Publisher, 50$ for public.

How can I do that please ?

More
5 years 11 months ago #111943 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
If so, I am afraid of it's not possible. Normally, for Public Members, they will have to be charged highest price. In your case, public members has lowest price, so we don't have anyway to setup it in the extension

If Public members have highest price, then you can use members discount settings to setup it. For example:

1. Set price of the event to 100 (public users have to pay 100$)

2. Then in Members Discount settings, choose the two groups which will receive discount and enter discount amount for each of these groups (comma separated). See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...nt#discount-settings , look at the sample screenshot. You can see that you can choose multiple groups in in that sample, Author user group will receive 20% discount and Editor group will receive 30% disccount

Since each group can have different discount amount, you can setup the extension to give them different price

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: mar

More
5 years 10 months ago #112549 by mar
Your solution is good for me.
Thank you :)

More
5 years 10 months ago #112559 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great, happy to hear that :)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam