Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Few More Qstns: Editable Reg Field

• millman221
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #6037 by millman221
Few More Qstns: Editable Reg Field was created by millman221
I will allow certain registered users - those identified as "event planners" - to create events. As SuperAdmin I will maintain their 'status' as "planners" via a field (custom, perhaps, or CB or JomSocial) on their profile.

I have a need for a few custom fields on registrations.

Q1) I would need one of these fields, call it "Athlete Number" to be editable after registration is completed. It needs to be editable by the registrant, and by the event "owner" / creator. (This number is assigned to each registrant by the event owner and I want to allow for both the owner and the registrant to add this field (numeric) to their registration. This number is typically assigned only a few days before the event.)

Q2) I would like registered people for each event to be able to be viewed by other users. Ideally , people will see who else is registered and will be motivated to signup themselves. Is this possible to do? Perhaps by a link on the Event to take a user to "registered attendees for this event".

Q3) Any comparison between CB and JomSocial?

Q4) I think I saw a reference to EventList on another forum posting. Would events created under Event Booking be viewable within the EventList extension? Just curious, since I have experimented w EventList before. I would probably not use it along with Events Booking, just asking.

Q5) Does current release (1.2?) include ability for certain users to add events from front-end?

Q6) If I wanted to have the ability to offer "paid" memberships for the site - would that best be handled outside of Events Booking? I would assume so. **Note - I just saw CB Subs extension. Interesting.**

Thanks Tuan.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by millman221.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• millman221
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6076 by millman221
Replied by millman221 on topic Re: Few More Qstns: Editable Reg Field
any thoughts here? thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam