Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Events Booking - Hiding Payment Information section

• itsyourit
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #108508 by itsyourit
Is there an option or simple way via CSS to hide the Payment Information section in the registration form of Events Booking?

For now, all of the events I would create are free events. It looks silly having payment information and showing it all as $0. In the demo site's code, there's no div wrapper or container around the section or fields to control it.

Is this possible? It would be fine to hide it on all events, but eventually there could be paid ones as well, which makes it a little more tricky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #108509 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking - Hiding Payment Information section
Hello

When event is free, there would be no payment information section displayed. Payment Information section only displayed for paid events only

Regards,

Tuan

• itsyourit
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #108565 by itsyourit
Ok, that's great. I was looking at the demo site's Free Event and the Payment Information section still shows there. joomdonationdemo.com/eventbooking/featur...ividual-registration

More
6 years 2 months ago #108580 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking - Hiding Payment Information section
Strange the payment information is there, it should not be there at all. I will check to see why and get it sorted later today

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: itsyourit

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam