Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

I want to purchase but have questions

• Day Berndt
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #109326 by Day Berndt
I want to purchase but have questions was created by Day Berndt
Already sent several emails in "contact us" but didn't get any response.
Let me first explain what I need.
I am an artist who sells video (and pdf) tutorials.
I do have a sponsorship system Patreon style that until now I've manages with simple Paypal subscription buttons.
What I need (and it's ok if I need to purchase several of the components to work together, I guess I need both membership pro and EShop).

1, Subscription membership. Sponsors get monthly a certain number of free tutorials that are otherwise pay-only for the public,.But, here is a problem, I would like new subscriber/sponsor to be able to see, in the special area of the website for subscribers/sponsors, only what has been posted since they have started their subscription/sponsorhip, not before. It would otherwise be unfair for people who have sponsored me for months and months if new subscribers who have only paid one month subscription can have access to all the materials that old sponsors have.

2. Preferable that my video tutorials be watched on the website, if possible nested in an article that can be pre-viewed but only watchable in full if purchased. That is preferable, I'm ok if they can only be downloadable. Also, need paid downloadable PDFs

3. I want to be able to offer my sponsors value coupons so that if they want to purchase something that is outside of the regular monthly reward for sponsors, they can purchase with a discount.

4, Need also a physical goods store to sell my art.

5, Do you offer installation help? I am so super busy that I'd rather pay for installation than do it myself. I get my way around Joomla but I'm not a developer.

I really hope to get a response, your products seem to be what I need, and I'd hate to spend my money on other components that wouldn't be so suitable for me.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Day Berndt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #109350 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic I want to purchase but have questions
Hello

I am sorry, look like we didn't receive your email for some reasons, that's the reason we could not reply you earlier

Back to your question, there are something my Membership Pro could not handle:

1. I would like new subscriber/sponsor to be able to see, in the special area of the website for subscribers/sponsors, only what has been posted since they have started their subscription/sponsorhip, not before.

=> This feature is not supported in the extension.

2. Preferable that my video tutorials be watched on the website, if possible nested in an article that can be pre-viewed but only watchable in full if purchased. That is preferable, I'm ok if they can only be downloadable. Also, need paid downloadable PDFs

=> For this, you will have to find a solution. Maybe you can use youtube to upload the videos and then embed these youtube videos into your articles, and then use Membership Pro to restrict access to these articles so that only subscribers can access to it

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam