Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Massage package with OS Solution

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #110588 by josy
Massage package with OS Solution was created by josy
I am thinking of using OS Solutions for a massage website. OS Solutions has several of the features I am looking for. However I was not sure if the following features are available:
  • In addition to coupons, I would like to be able to sell packages of 6 or 10 massages on the system that the system can automatically deduct each time the customer uses it. Is it possible to do something like that?
  • Is it possible to track the payment and tips for each individual therapist if there are 5 therapists working for the business
  • What types of automated message can you do with this extension. In addition to reminders, can it also send automated email/text to clients that have not returned for a specified duration, say 3 months?
  • Can the extn allow "book directly on Google search"?
  • Loyalty program - "discount for bringing friends" - is it possible to do this through the extension?
If any of these is not currently included in the OS Solutions extension, could you recommend another extension I could use with OS Solutions to incorporate this feature in OS Solution?
What type of support do you provide if any specific modification is needed?
Is there an admin demo that I could log in to? I only see a frontend demo.
Thank you for your response
J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam