Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro - Subscription renewals - email & or postal

• MBAS
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #110757 by MBAS
We have some members that prefer not to receive information from or interact with the club electronically. They prefer hard copy documentation posted to them. Can/does Membership Pro cater for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #110759 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

To be honest, I don't know if it is possible because I don't know how the process is related to Membership Pro in this case? How do you expect Membership Pro to handle this requirement?

Let us know so that I can understand the process and give you the answer

Tuan

• MBAS
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #110767 by MBAS
Can subscription plans be created that send an email/reminder to an administrative email address when a member that is subscribed to them is due for renewal?

We would most likely want to put these members in a 'Postal' category/group.

Then upon receipt of the email/reminder our membership officer could post a renewal form to the member(s) that don't want to renew via the website? This is my understanding of how a 'postal only' membership could work.

Also a downloadable report containing the Name, address, etc to be used to print mailing labels would be required.

More
6 years 1 month ago #110771 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

1. Membership Pro has feature to allow sending reminder emails to subscribers before their subscription expired. In the reminder plugin, you can enter an email into that plugin parameter and each time reminder email is sent, a copy of that email will be sent to that entered email. So Yes, this is possible

2. Membership Pro allow you to export subscriptions data into an Excel/CSV file. Not sure if that's something you can use to print mailing labels?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam