Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership expiration date - possible?

• josette
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #111297 by josette
Hello,

I have a project for a company of pet sitting company using live video for each pet room.
The owner of pet will be able to access the live video for his pet only, and see it from anywhere through the website.
Access to live video feed will be possible only during the "pet room rental" duration.

So I want to create a dozen of memberships (because 12 "pet rooms") for accessing specific contents on the website (each pet room contents)
These are free memberships (as the service is paid when the owner subscribe to a rental)

And I need to create users in these memberships with limited time and specific dates (entering and outing), depending on the rental period.
Is it possible to use the Modify Subscription Duration custom field to do that?
I need duration from 3 days to 20 days approx. (3 days, or 4, or 5 or... until 20 days)

I hope to be clear enough?
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #111318 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership expiration date - possible?
To be honest, the requirement is not very clear to me, so I could not answer the question.

1. For each subscription plan, you can setup the subscription length you want for that plan. When users sign up for the plan, they will be active during that duration (for example, 1 month). So I guess you don't need Modify Subscription Duration custom field?

2. If you create subscription record manually, you can enter subscription start date and subscription end date for each record manually, too

Not sure if it helps answering your question?

Regards,

Tuan

• josette
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #111333 by josette
Replied by josette on topic Membership expiration date - possible?
The point 2 seems good to me.
Is it possible to create these subscription forms on frontend? I think it would be easier for managers of the website.

Is there a demo of the admin panel of your component?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #111334 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership expiration date - possible?
Hi

1. Yes, subscription can be created from frontend, too

2. We don't give access to administrator area of our demo site. However, we do provide money back warranty. So if you want, purchase a copy of the extension to try. If it doesn't work as expected, you can request us for refund

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: josette

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam