Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Eshop -- full ajax shopping cart

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #112514 by atomh
Eshop -- full ajax shopping cart was created by atomh
Hello,

I am working on a plan for an e commerce website.

First off, your shopping cart looks great!

Would it be possible to configure the shopping cart, so the content of the cart would never appear in the html source code?

My goal would be to use html CDN caching -- for example the Cloudflare html edge cache.

What I mean is that when I add a product to the shopping cart, the content of the shopping cart doesn't show up in the html code, as it is loaded through ajax. However, when I refresh the page, the content now shows up in the html -- so, it looks, the shopping cart loads through ajax only when I update the shopping cart without loading the html.

Would it be possible to change this, so the shopping cart would always load through ajax?

My goal would be to use html CDN caching -- for example the Cloudflare html edge cache.

Do you know whether it would be possible to use Joomla com_ajax extension to load your shopping cart through ajax?

Regards,
Tom
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by atomh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #112638 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop -- full ajax shopping cart
Hello Tom,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. When you add a product to the cart, there are popout cart and mini cart module are showed / updated using ajax.

The Shopping Cart page is a view of EShop so it is loading / showing as a normally page in Joomla. There is no option to make it through ajax as you expect.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam