Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

System Requirements

• Eric Tripp
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113206 by Eric Tripp
System Requirements was created by Eric Tripp
I'm trying to set up an e-commerce site with Joomla. I thought I fulfilled all the system requirements listed below but I still get an error message and this "JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file."

My question is, What extension files did others upload to successfully meet these requirements and where can I find them? Links would be really helpfull.

Thanks,

Requirements:

Joomla! 3.x.
Web Server (preferably Apache) with mod_mysql, mod_xml, and mod_zlib.
PHP 5.3.10 or higher.
MySQL 5.1 or higher.
Curl extension.
These extensions must be enabled for EShop to install properly on the web server.

EShop requires certain technical requirements to be met for the store to operate properly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113213 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic System Requirements
Hello

I believe you received the error because you forgot to unzip the received package before installing. Please follow the instructions at eshopdocs.joomservices.com/getting-started/installation and you should get the extension installed

If you still could not get it installed, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can help installing it for you

Regards,

Ossolution Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric Tripp

• Eric Tripp
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113217 by Eric Tripp
Replied by Eric Tripp on topic System Requirements
Thanks. I had unzipped it before and tried to move the unzipped file into Joomla and thats why I was getting the error. I moved just the com_eshop_2.9.1.zip file into it this time and was able to extract the program. The requirements threw me off because I thought I must be missing some program since it wouldn't work before. I appreciate the quick response.

Peace,

Eric

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam