Got a few pre-sales questions about OS Service Booking, and I hope you can help me answer them.
1. SMS support for Twilio. Twilio is one of the most popular SMS service, and I am surprised that it's not on your support list. Is that going to change any time soon? Alternatively, how difficult will it be to add support to Twilio? This is an important feature for me, so pls provide as much info as possible.
2. can I have a resource (venue, practitioner) that is only accessible to the staff? So the staff can make appointment with a specific resource that is not accessible to the general public?
3. can I set black-out dates during which no appointments can be accepted?
4. can I send a pre-appointment reminder to the customer via both sms and email? and a post-appointment email after a specific duration of time?
5. Can you integrate customer info w/ Joomla's users? For example, a staff can make an appointment by searching for a customer's name, and it will pull info such as name, email address, phone #, etc. from Joomla's User (without using the Profile plugin) and populate an appointment details w/ that information?
6. Client side form validation, eg. telephone number., how is that achieved?
Thx for your help and I look forward to hearing from you!