Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Integration with CB

More
15 years 2 months ago #628 by Neil
Integration with CB was created by Neil
I was wondering if you could tell me a little more of how Joom Donation integrates with CB? I need to be able to track donors name, addresses, and other fields to send them follow up information from our non-profit for tax write offs etc.

This looks like a perfect match and I am already using CB. Currently though, I have several tabs and fields created in CB for my social network (specific questions for applicants that wouldn't really apply to a donor).

If I was to add Joom Donations, would the component have a separate form to gather donor information that is then sent field by field to CB?

My goal is understanding how Joom Donations interacts with CB and ensuring that I won't have to do too much work in using CB for both my needs (social network applicants and donors).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #635 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Integration with CB
Hi
The integration between CB and Joom Donation has the following features :
- In the donation form, you can collect donor's first name, last name,...... . If user is logged in already, these info will be auto-populaterd so that users don't have to enter it .
- The extension comes with a CB plugin which display donation history of a user so when you view a user's profile, there will be a tab to display donation history of this user ( Donation Date, Donation Amount,....)

Hope it is clear to you .

Thanks,
Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam