Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Does Membership Pro integrate with Events Booking?

• Bonnie Pelnar Dietz
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #115880 by Bonnie Pelnar Dietz
Does Membership Pro integrate with Events Booking? was created by Bonnie Pelnar Dietz
I'm working on a new website for a club that has paid members and lots of events. I'm wondering how seamlessly your Membership Pro component integrates with your Events Booking component. Do you have any demos online where I can see this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #115883 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Does Membership Pro integrate with Events Booking?
Hi Bonnie

Yes. There are some integration between the two:

1. You can configure Events Booking so that when subscribers (who subscribed for plans in Membership Pro) register for an event in Events Booking, the data stored their Membership Pro profile will be used to fill-in registration form in Events Booking automatically. By doing that, it will save time for users while registering for events

2. You can configure Events Booking (using members discount) so that subscribers will get discount while registering for events in Events Booking if needed

Unfortunately, we don't have demo setup to show this integration to show it to you. But I assure that it works like that

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam