Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro: Permanent access to purchased plans?

• Sonata
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #116831 by Sonata
Hi,

I sell magazines, either as single issues or subscriptions (four issues purchased together). These are all set up as separate user groups.

Rather than selling subscriptions as time-limited access, can I sell permanent access to particular content? At the moment, I have it set up so that particular user groups can access certain pages of the website where the e-issues are located. If purchasing a plan then allocates customers to particular user groups, can I then give them permanent membership?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #116911 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro: Permanent access to purchased plans?
Hi Sonata

To be honest, I don't understand exactly your requirement. However, if you want to have lifetime membership, Membership Pro already support it

Just edit the plan, set lifetime subscription to Yes and subscribers of the plan will become lifetime subscribers. Is that what you need?

Tuan

• Sonata
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #116923 by Sonata
It is, yes, thank you, Tuan. I actually spotted it last night - this makes this the perfect solution to my needs, so I'm going to go ahead and purchase it. Thank you for your help on this!

More
5 years 7 months ago #116924 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro: Permanent access to purchased plans?
Great. Thanks Sonata

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam