1. So basically you want that users have to buy a subscription before they can access to Guru Pro and Jgive ? If so, I think it's possible. There are two ways to handle it, depends on how you want to setup:
- Use Joomla core ACL. The idea is assign subscribers of your plan into certain Joomla user group (like Paid Members). Then only allow Paid Members user group to access to these component
- Use URL restriction: You can enter the URL of the two components into Membership Pro and Membership Pro will restrict access to these URLs. Only users who subscribed for your plans can access to these URLs
Hope my answers are clear to you and Membership Pro is suitable for your need
Yes, thanks - you have correctly understood my query.
After I have subscribed for Membership pro – and if in case I am unable to do the settings as mentioned in your suggestion – then would it be possible for you to help me out to do settings as mentioned in your suggestion.
1. As I had asked that I wanted to integrate Membership Pro with Guru Pro and Jgive.
So I wanted to know that can Membership Pro be integrated with any other Joomla extensions or there is a list of Joomla extensions that can be only integrated with Membership Pro to create Membership / Subscription Plans.
2. In your website demo it is mentioned -
So I wanted to know that – can we set various / many parameters to create membership / subscriptions plans as per our requirement or there is a set of predefined parameters in Membership Pro – and we can use only these set of predefined parameters to create membership / subscriptions plans.
3. Is it possible with Membership Pro to create different types of membership / subscription plans for different extensions.
Honestly, I don't have any experience with the extensions you mentioned, so if you have difficulty with the setup, I am afraid of I could not assist. I can only guide you anything related to my extension. For third party extensions, I could not assist
For your other queries, it's not very clear to me. My feeling is that #2 and #3 is possible with Membership Pro. For #1, no we don't have any direct integration with other extensions