We really liked the features of your Events Booking plugin but there are few queries we have, to decide how it will fit into our requirements:
1. We have lot of family events wherein they can register and participate for the events. Does the group registration feature of your plugin provides a way so it automatically pulls up all the details of a family from Joomla database, may be from user profile? This way they will not need to enter basic details (like Name, Email, Phone etc.) of each family member whenever registering for a new event. Please advise if your plugin supports this or do we need to use it along with some other plugin?
2. Can a user add new family member under his profile later on after registration?
3. Can the user profile (along with family members details, if any) be created during the event registration itself OR do they need to create an account / register first? How the family member details can be stored along with the main user profile?
4. When a family checks-in (using QR Code or manually) for an event, I think the plugin supports capturing only the number of people checked-in from a group. Can we instead capture which members of the family actually checked-in so we can individually mark their presence?
5. Does the plugin support self check-in for both Individuals as well as Families?
Your earliest response on the above queries is highly appreciated.
1 & 2) Basically, we want the user (e.g. family head) to register himself and then add his/her family members under his profile. Once he is able to do that, we want the user's and his family members details to be pulled up during the event registration. Since your plugin works with other some other membership plugins - is that functionality supported by any such plugin (that you recommend) which can work along with your Events booking plugin to fulfill this requirement? If not, how do you suggest to handle this requirement?
3) We do not want the family members to be registered separately as users. We just want them to be added under the account of main user (the family head).
4) I believe when a group (family) registers, they get only one ticket with all the names? So lets say if a family of 5 members register for the event and on the day of event only 4 turn up, how do know who from the group (family) didn't make it for the event?
5) I mean can a person or group, just check-in manually by himself or herself? for example - If for some reason the QR code is not working, then user can visit some page in the website, enter his name/ticket id and click a "check-in" button? I know admin can do that through admin account login, but can a user do it by himself?
1. The solution will be used an extension which allow user to register and add his family members into his group, and then populate the members data in group registration. Membership Pro with it group membership feature will be good choice in this case. But code still need to be customized to populate group members data from group membership data (customization will cost you about 60$)
4. Actually, he will get different tickets. If he registers for 4 members, he will receive 4 tickets
5. No, users cannot check-in themself. They need to be checked in by a user with registrants management permission in Events Booking. User is not allowed to check-in himself
1) Since we do not have any subscription plan or anything like that, how can a user be made as group admin during regular / standard user account creation / registration?
2) The documentation says the Group admin can add group members to the group. Does it mean that those group members should already exist as users in the system? We do not want family members (except the family head) to create an account. Is that possible?