I have already used joomd events, services & memebrship pro.
1) I want to have a unique membership number across all your components because my customer wants only active members on mempro to book services, buy from eshop, and book events, etc. everything should be related to the membership number. how can i do this?
I want to decide if this is possible else it does not make sense to use all the components
2. Create a new access level called Paid Members, only choose Paid Members user group for that access level
3. Then :
- In Events Booking, edit the events, set Access to Paid Members
- In Eshop, edit the products, set Access to Paid Members
- In OS Services Booking, edit the services, set Access to Paid Members
With that setup, when users subscribe for your plan, they will be assigned to Paid Members user group, thus having Paid Members access level and then they can register for Events in Events Booking, purchasing products in Eshop...
Please try that to see whether it works for your need
Thanks, I can use this solution partially. But the membership number format is different and unique to my customer. Where should i define the custom field of membership number? at Joomla level or Mempro custom field level?