Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event Booking sync with Google Calendar?

• ivolucien
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #6356 by ivolucien
Event Booking sync with Google Calendar? was created by ivolucien
Are there any plans for Event Booking to support synchronizing with or integrating with Google Calendar? Has anyone successfully written their own synchronization patch if not?

The main thing that I hope is either supported or relatively easy to implement is posting Event items to someone's Google calendar when they register using Event Booking.

Thank you kindly,

Ivo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7439 by saurens
Replied by saurens on topic Re: Event Booking sync with Google Calendar?
That would be great, i would like to use a suync module for our facebook account. Hope to hear if thiss is possible in the future

More
13 years 6 days ago #8662 by BrianGroover
Replied by BrianGroover on topic Re: Event Booking sync with Google Calendar?
I would also very much like to see this. Google calendar has the advantage of allowing multiple calendars to merge into one, so the online calendar can show the events from your group, as well as related groups. For example, my site would show events for the Scout unit, plus national holidays (a separate calendar,) school schedule (a separate calendar,) etc. It also means that families can integrate the unit calendar with their own calendars at home. No one has to update anything more than once.

What I would MOST like to see is a way to have Events Booking write the events into my shareable unit calendar, so all the integrations would continue to work as they do now.

I've just bought the extension, and so far, I'm very happy with it, although I'm encountering a couple of small bugs.

Thank you!

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam