Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Pre-purchase: Membership + EShop + Payu

• Tanker
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #118501 by Tanker
Hello Tuan, is has been quite some time since my last post in here, a few years go I bough Event Booking... now I have a new project.
I need a membership system and an e-commerce.
Now the business model for this client is as follow.

User buys a membership, when payment is complete, they will be able to browse a product collection, then when the user selects one product the system will add it to their cart and is gonna be "free" to use until the membership expires or until the item is returned and they might chose another item and so on...
Have you ever hear of Blockbuster stores? were you can rent a movie, return it and rent another?...
well something of the sort but in this case, you only purchase your membership and get as many item as you want...
At the end of your membership you get to keep the last item you toke...

So I was thinking to combine your components, Membership + Eshop, I just don't know how to deal with the returning dates, while the item is in use it can not be selected by another user.

This products will be for "free", but also we r to have paid items... free to use with membership + paid to have items...
Can this two components be able to accomplish this task?

Now, looking at the getaway payments, can I use Payu for both or do I have to purchase for each one?...
And how is that you still don't have MercadoPago getaway payment and Conekta!? ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #118561 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Pre-purchase: Membership + EShop + Payu
Dear Tanker,

Thank you for submitting the question here. I read the feature that you want and seem it is outstanding, our extensions Membership Pro and EShop does not support these features now so I am afraid that you can not use them for your purpose.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam