• Miguel
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #119085 by Miguel
few pre-sales questions about Eshop was created by Miguel
Hi, how are you?
Just a few questions before subscription
Is Eshop multistore?

Is it possible to update records via product sku?

Is it possible to update just a couple of parameters (for example, price and image's url) of a group of records, and ignore the rest of the fields.

I need to import a large list of products (10000+), with just 5 columns of information (sku, title, price, category, manufacturer). I have an excel file with them. Is it possible

Is it possible to show a generic image if image is not present?
Thanks!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119094 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic few pre-sales questions about Eshop
Dear Miguel,

Thank you for submitting the pre-sales question for EShop here. Please check my answers below:

1. Is Eshop multistore?

--> No. EShop does not support multistore feature now.

2. Is it possible to update records via product sku?

--> Yes, EShop Import Pro add-on allow you to do that easily. Please read the documentation about it here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/eshop-import-pro

3. Is it possible to update just a couple of parameters (for example, price and image's url) of a group of records, and ignore the rest of the fields.

--> Of course Yes. In this case, you just need to use an Excel file with following columns: product_sku, product_price, product_image

4. I need to import a large list of products (10000+), with just 5 columns of information (sku, title, price, category, manufacturer). I have an excel file with them. Is it possible?

--> Same as Item 3, Yes. Following fields should be used: product_sku, product_name, product_price, category_name, manufacturer_name

Hope that my answers are clear and you will purchase EShop soon.

Sincerely, Giang

• Miguel
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #119220 by Miguel
Replied by Miguel on topic few pre-sales questions about Eshop
Thanks Giang for your answer!
Just a fews more questions. Because I like the way eshop works, I was looking about a possible solution to the project. Is not really a multistore. Let me tell you a bit more
Here's the scenario:
My customer has 3 virtual stores. One for great volume customers, one for retails (those can be managed by customers group), and the last, is in other country. So, store 1 and 2 shares the same stock. and the 3dr, has no stock management. So, perhaps, I can manage the project with a mix between user groups and geolocation.
What is your opinion?

• Miguel
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #119221 by Miguel
Replied by Miguel on topic few pre-sales questions about Eshop
Thanks Giang for your answer!
Just a fews more questions. Because I like the way eshop works, I was looking about a possible solution to the project. Is not really a multistore. Let me tell you a bit more
Here's the scenario:
My customer has 3 virtual stores. One for great volume customers, one for retails (those can be managed by customers group), and the last, is in other country. So, store 1 and 2 shares the same stock. and the 3dr, has no stock management. So, perhaps, I can manage the project with a mix between user groups and geolocation.
What is your opinion?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119348 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic few pre-sales questions about Eshop
Dear Miguel,

I am sorry but as I said, EShop does not have the features to manage multiple stores. You can only do all of that in one store with EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam