OS Services Booking - multiple prices with quantity

More
5 years 5 months ago #119409 by Alex
Hi,
I'm interested to buying a subscription of OS Services Booking. But I try to make sure that it is suitable for my business model. Do you have a backend demo? In any case, I have some questions. For example: Is it possible to adding in service multiple prices with quantity for different categories of clients? For adults, seniors, students, childrens, VIP clients etc.? This feature very important for me. If not, are you planning this function in the future?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #119563 by Mr. Dam
Hi Alex,
Currently, OS Services Booking doesn't have feature to add multiple prices with quantity. But we will consider to implement this feature in future soon.
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 5 months ago #119564 by Mr. Dam
Actually, you can use Custom fields feature of OS Services Booking. Through this tool, you can setup additional cost option for Children, Adult, Student..etc
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 2 months ago #121910 by Alex
Hi
If I understood correctly, In this case,would have to enter the price manually for each quantity.... So is there any news about price categories function In next releases?
Thanks.

Alex.

More
5 years 2 months ago #121932 by Mr. Dam
Hi Alex,
Currently, we don't have plan to implement the feature to setup different prices for categories.
Thanks
Dam

More
5 years 2 months ago #121945 by Alex
Hi Dam,
Thanks for your reply.
I hope you will consider the possibility to implement this function. It would expand the scope of your expansion, becourse price categories are logical for many types of business. For example, I sell local tours and ofcourse I have diferent costs for adults, kids, students, seniors etc.
Regards.

Moderators: Mr. Dam