Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro categories or accounts

• Johan Badenhorst
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #119912 by Johan Badenhorst
Membership Pro categories or accounts was created by Johan Badenhorst
I want to create a site where members have different subscription groups with access to different articles or pages in the site. However, payment will not be through the site. Is it possible to set up different subscription groups for "free" accounts and allocate the category from the back-end or by the administrator?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #119928 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro categories or accounts
Hello Johan

If I understand your requirement correctly, it's possible. In this case, to simplify process for administrator, I think you can use offline payment plugin membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...gins#offline-payment

Basically, people can still subscribe for your subscription plan, enter all the information you want to collect from these users and choose offline payment for their subscription.

These subscriptions will remain Pending. Then users can send payment to you somehow. Once you received payment, you can change status from Pending to Active to allow these users to access to the restricted articles on your site

I think that would be the best workflow for your case. If course, if you want, admin can create these subscription records manually from backend (or import these subscriptions from a csv /Excel file) if he wants

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam