Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

invitation and booking per choir member Event Booking Joomla

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #120828 by HenkW
Is there a dutch language?
I am planning to use Event Booking for internal registered choir members Joomla site. To make category Concerts. To send to a group of registered members an inventation to be be present at the Concert yes, not or maybe. Each members has the option to accept the concert yes, no or maybe. Only that particular member can answer yes, no or maybe. The other registered choir members see that change but can not change it.
In the mean time the calender is also on the public site for public, the public will see only the date and time of the concert, but no information about the presence of the choir members.
Is the above scenario possible in Event Booking.
Thanks
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by HenkW.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #120834 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

1. We do have Dutch language package for Events Booking

2.To be honest, I am not sure if Events Booking meets your requirement. Base on your need, I think you can:

- Create events, set Access to Public so that public users can see the events in calendar
- Set registration access of the event to the access level you want so that only users has that access level can register for the event
- You will have to create a custom field, add it to registration form to allow users to choose yes, not or maybe

I guess in this case, you will need to purchase a copy of the extension to try. If it does not work as expected, you can request us for refund

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam