Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Service Booking Pre-sales quesion

• Justin
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #121728 by Justin
Service Booking Pre-sales quesion was created by Justin
Hi
I love the components you make, I am interested in purchasing another one but I have some questions first.
  • I have the Event booking Payfast plugin will this plugin work with services booking or will I need to purchase a new Payfast plugin
  • I am wanting to use this plugin to allow students to book an exam date, they must be able to select a venue and the cost of the booking will depend on location, can I set the system up in this way
  • I also want to restrict or Hide the booking depending on the user group, basically, I don't want people booking exams for courses they are not enrolled for.
  • Dynamic price based on group or whether they have booked previously, basically a way to make the first exam booking free and any re-exam bookings at a cost again based on area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #121730 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Service Booking Pre-sales quesion
Hi Justin,
Thank you for interested in OS Services Booking, regarding to your questions. I would like to answer as below:
- OS Services Booking has Payfast payment plugin, of course, you can use EB Payfast for OS Services Booking. The OSB Payfast payment plugin for OS Services Booking is placed in this page: www.joomdonation.com/payment-plugins/os-...booking-plugins.html
- Currently, OS Services Booking doesn't have feature to setup different cost for venues.
- You can setup the access levels for services. By this way, you can restrict booking with specific user groups.
- OS Services Booking doesn't have dynamic price based on group feature.
Thanks
Dam

• Justin
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #121735 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Service Booking Pre-sales quesion
Hi

Is there some way to create different packages eg. Package X costs $10, Package Y costs $20 ect.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122106 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Service Booking Pre-sales quesion
Hi Justin,
Unfortunately, OS Services Booking doesn't have feature to create packages.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam